10 Reasons Why You Need To Go To Precky Fest!
1. To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of The Steve Prescott Foundation. All profits raised from this event goes to charity, supporting The Christie Cancer Hospital, The Rugby League Benevolent Fund & The SPF Special Causes Fund.
2. To pay respects to a great man Steve Prescott MBE who gave his all to help those less fortunate and has given other Pseudomyxoma Peritonei sufferers an opportunity of life when no hope was given.
3. Be part of history. The first ever Music Event at St Helens RFC Totally Wicked Stadium. We want many more events at the stadium.
4. A fantastic line up with 8 top class acts, there is something for all tastes. 10 hours of nonstop entertainment for the price of a normal concert ticket.
5. Superb facilities, no long queues for toilets and no need for posh loos. There is normally at £15/£20 charge for posh toilets, not at PreckyFest.
6. Unlike other festivals, the General Price ticket allows you to sit or stand, this makes the festival available to all, even for those with limited mobility. At £50 you have access to great seats in the North Stand at no extra costs, you will not get this at any other festival.
7. With MC Johnny Vegas you are guaranteed a laugh with his madcap humour and guests from the world of showbiz. We have lots and lots of surprises in store, this is far more than a music festival.
8. Great Vibe throughout the day with festival food and top range of alcoholic provisions and carnival atmosphere.
9. PreckyFest will have a bit of “Bad Behaviour”, a lot of “Dancing in the Moonlight” so it will be “Good Enough for Me, Good Enough for you!” with Jo Whiley spinning classic tunes we will be “Dancing with Tears in your Eyes” telling people that you “Don’t Like Mondays” with “All of your Heart” looking for the “Love of the Common People”.
10. Quite simply “It is going to be fricking amazing” if you don’t make it you are going to be gutted that you have missed out.